Every manager knows how important it is to anticipate the end of the contractual relationship from the moment of entry, when the conditions of arrival are negotiated. The most frequent questions are the following:
- Is the contract balanced?
- Are the conditions for awarding the variable portion of compensation clear?
- Can the mobility clause force me to move despite my family constraints?
- Is the non-competition clause inserted in the employment contract valid?
- How to renegotiate the terms?
- What are the pitfalls to avoid?
More than twenty years of experience in employment litigation have provided Astaé's lawyers with a real acuteness in analyzing clauses and highlighting the risks they present.
This experience also allows us to have a pragmatic approach and to prioritize change requests so as to limit them to the essential points of the contract.