Your contract under French law may be a fixed-term or open-ended contract.
More than thirty years of practice in labor law litigation have given Astaé's attorneys real acumen in analyzing clauses and highlighting the risks they present.
This experience also allows us to have a pragmatic approach and to prioritize change requests so as to limit them to the essential points of the contract.
Les sujets spécifiques d’interrogation sont les suivants :
- Does the contract comply with French labor law?
- Can the mobility clause force me to move anywhere at any time?
- Is the non-competition clause in my contract valid?
- What are the pitfalls to avoid?
- What happens at the end of the contract?